SENSATIONAL SUMMER CAMP is an innovative summer camp focusing on development and integration of senses. Movement, ocular motor, taste, touch, smell and sound will all be a part of a multi-sensory approach to help your child become better listeners, learners and to help improve writing skills within their home and school setting.
- Our highly trained camp team consists of physical, speech and occupational therapy providers as well as paraprofessional educators with vast years of experience.
- Camp size will be 3 to 1 ratio to ensure optimal learning environment
- Fun Camp Activities will include: bouncing, swinging, music and rhythm, scooter board activities, obstacle courses, climbing, yoga, messy play, water play, and craft activities all within in a socially fun environment.
- Child will gain:
*Increased eye-hand coordination skills for sports
*Socialization in small groups
*Fine motor skills for increased pencil control
*Gross motor skills to enhance coordination and balance
*Sensory integration including proprioceptive and vestibular input to assist with focus and concentration.
- Campers must be able to participate in groups. Camper ages may range from ages 4 to 12 with ages being separated by small groups. Campers must be toilet trained.
- Cost per camper is $325.00 a week with discounts available for siblings and multiple week sign up. Early bird discount of 10% off for campers signed up by May 20th, 2017. Credit card payments are accepted by calling 602-485-4444.
- One therapist and one assistant per group of 5 with max of 3 groups
- Camp will be held at 4045 E Union Hills Dr, Suite D-124.
- Camp time will be from 9 to 12:30
Week 1 June 4-7 Beach /Ocean
Week 2 June 11-14 Outer Space
Week 3 June 18-21 Camping/Nature
Week 4: June 25-28 Zoo Animals
Week 5: July 2-5 Summertime Fun
Week 6: July 9-12 Dinosaurs
Week 7: July 16—19 Science
For Additional Information or to Sign up please call at 602-485-4444 or email us at email@example.com