Job: Speech Therapist
Because our programs continue to grow, we are currently looking for a Speech Therapist
- Provides assessments and direct therapy services in a home setting .
- Develops a therapeutic approach to exercises that can be carried out in the home and relates to function with consumers, families, and/or caregivers. Assists consumers, families, and/or caregivers to follow through on programs developed.
- Works as part of a comprehensive inter disciplinary team on the implementation of individual goals and objectives for each consumer.
- Completes evaluations, contact notes, IFSP and all written documentation as needed, in conjunction with the staff, consultants, and referral sources. Attends and contributes to staff meetings and case conferences.
- Coordinates services with other community agencies and professional groups.
- Other duties as necessary to promote development and ensure the health, safety, and general welfare of consumers and families.
Preferred: Valid Professional License from the state of Arizona, with three or more years experience working with children with delays.