Job: Dedicated Service Coordinator ( 2 positions open)
- English Speaking (1)
- Spanish Speaking required (1)
Sunrise is moving to dedicated SC within our program
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accept all assigned referrals.
- Ensure families are provided a description of their procedural safeguards throughout their involvement in AzEIP.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with privacy laws, including the Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act (FERPA), IDEA Part C, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
- Complete initial visit and all required activities per AzEIP policies, including procedural safeguards, consents, and when appropriate, a screening to determine if the child is suspected of having a significant disability.
- Coordinate the evaluation to determine AzEIP eligibility
- Provide needed records to Arizona State Schools for the Deaf and the Blind (ASDB) and/or the Division for Developmental Disabilities (DDD) to determine potential ASDB or DDD eligibility.
- Coordinate and participate in the completion of the Child and Family Assessment prior to the initial and annual IFSP meetings.
- Ensure development of the initial IFSP within 45 days of referral and all subsequent reviews and evaluation of IFSPs per IDEA, Part C and, when applicable, DDD requirements.
- Coordinate funding sources for required services.
- Coordinate, facilitate and monitor the delivery of services in a timely manner.
- Provide information to families about advocacy services and other resources, as identified by the family.
- Facilitate the development of transition plan.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in early childhood special education, families studies, or related field with approved coursework; The Arizona Early Intervention Program’s Standards of Practice must be satisfied within the first three years of employment.
Job: Speech Therapist
Because our programs continue to grow, we are currently looking for a Speech Therapist
- Provides assessments and direct therapy services in a home setting .
- Develops a therapeutic approach to exercises that can be carried out in the home and relates to function with consumers, families, and/or caregivers. Assists consumers, families, and/or caregivers to follow through on programs developed.
- Works as part of a comprehensive inter disciplinary team on the implementation of individual goals and objectives for each consumer.
- Completes evaluations, contact notes, IFSP and all written documentation as needed, in conjunction with the staff, consultants, and referral sources. Attends and contributes to staff meetings and case conferences.
- Coordinates services with other community agencies and professional groups.
- Other duties as necessary to promote development and ensure the health, safety, and general welfare of consumers and families.
Preferred: Valid Professional License from the state of Arizona, with three or more years experience working with children with delays.